Independent, high performance insurance that won’t leave you all at sea.
Whether you’re a shipping line, owner operator, manager, charterer or stevedore, you’ll know marine shipping and cargo is a business of many moving parts that requires a specialist range of operational, indemnity, liability and compliance protections across all your business operations. With the added pressures of overcapacity, rising fuel costs, unpredictable demand and environmental sustainability - plus the threats of piracy, ransom and kidnap - marine insurance has never been more important.
Lochain Patrick is a Lloyd’s accredited insurance broker: we are one of the UK’s leading risk management firms for the worldwide marine markets, with over 25 years specialist experience.
What does this mean for you? Easy and trusted access to intelligent marine insurance and risk management expertise that’s built around your needs – plus a broker partner who will fight your corner at renewal time. We offer – risk and insurance solutions across a range of marine covers that create efficiencies, savings and competitive advantage that maximise the protection you demand.
- Our range of direct insurance solutions span the full spectrum of onshore and offshore marine risk and include: Vessel infrastructure: bespoke, Lloyd’s accredited insurance solutions that cover all types of commercial vessels with high performance protection and highly competitive premiums. Comprehensive cover types include: hull and machinery, disbursements, increased value, construction and marine builders, voyage/tow, freight cover and contingency insurance.
- Security: the peace of mind protection you seek in a turbulent world where physical threat presents a regular danger to crew and assets. Comprehensive cover types include: political risk, war, terrorism, strikes, theft, piracy, kidnap and ransom.
- General marine and corporate liability: whether you’re a shipping line, owner-operator, manager, charterer or stevedore, we can access the specialist marine insurance protection you seek. Comprehensive cover types include: charterer’s protection and indemnity, damage, contractual liability and primary/excess pollution as well as all types of employers liability, directors & officers insurance, professional indemnity and health & safety covers.
- Onshore: a range of cover types designed for port authorities and terminal operators. Protections include: basic legal and contractual liability, hired-in equipment and plant, tenants and occupiers, unregistered vehicles and wreck removal, plus excess protection and indemnity for owned vessels.
- Cargo & specie: we can arrange bespoke cover protection for all types of goods, cargo, commodities and merchandise for physical loss or damage while in transit or in storage – regardless of where you operate.
- Financial risk: we help protect you across a range of marine financial risks and structured financial transactions. The cover types we arrange include: cash on board, mortgagees interest, mortgagees interest additional perils, loss of hire as well as trade credit insurance, residual value insurance, construction finance, commercial leasing, project finance and trade/structured trade finance.
If you would like to find out more simply contact us on +44 (0)207 398 1700, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.